Title: Yester Life: Touched
Author: Kia Mira
Email: kia_mira@bellsouth.net
Fandom: X-Men (movie)
Rating: NC-17 for doin' the wild Wolvie and talkin' about it
Series: #11 (epilogue) in the "Yester Life" series
Category: Wolverine/Rogue Non-brotherly/sisterly love/lust
Thanks: To all of the people who encouraged me to finish this piece as well as the Yester Life Series to which this is the final installment of the sequel.


LOGAN'S POV

It has been nearly two months since we started down this road. The journey has been one of the longest and toughest I have ever taken. I think about Rogue. This journey we have undertaken. The stress and the rigor must have tested her limits as they tested mine, yet she never complains. I know that one time she lost it over the cookies must have seemed petty to the others. They had been having a high old time and the smell of those cookies were everywhere on the lower floor. I was about to break number one and five. Not that, that was anything new. For the last two months I have been about to break number five. For some reason it was harder to keep five than to keep six, seven and eight. Granted I slipped that first day in the infirmary, but hell, how would you like to have every hair on your body yanked out. I think even Mother Theresa would have lost her temper. I was just thankful Jean hadn't sprayed my head. I would not have recovered. I like my hair. Because she likes my hair. Needless to say that is a sore subject.

Where was I, oh, yeah. It has been two months and we are finally at the end. To night is Rogue's birthday. We have been doing simple touching exercizes. Which has about driven me over the brink more than once. We are having a big Party tonight. To celebrate her coming of age. That first couple days she still sucked the life force out of me, but then we were able to touch each other's fingers and I touched her face a couple of times. I know to some people that might not seem like much, but to us it is everything.

I take one more look at myself in the mirror. Xavier got me a suit to wear tonight. The suit was black with a dark grey banded collar shirt with the x-men symbol embroidered at the front of the neck. He said it was a semi-formal affair. Damn, since when do I go to semi-formal affairs?

'Since that semi-formal affair is celebrating the coming of age of the best thing that ever happened to you.' He smiled crookedly at himself in the mirror. 'Yeah, I guess that is when.' Well, I need to get downstairs. Rogue is supposed to make her grand entrance in just under an hour. I want to make sure I'm center stage when that happens. She said she has a surprise for me.

I've been down here close to an hour and this is begining to get on my nerves. If one more person stares at me like I've sprouted horns...no, if I had sprouted horns that might be normal to them. It is the fact that I am in a suit that has them all staring. I think Scott's reaction was the most annoying. He had taken one look at me and burst out laughing. I just shook my head and walked away while Jean chastized him.

I have been wondering through this crowd in a haze. I just want to see Rogue. We were kept apart for the last day. Xavier said something about it making things better, but I think it was just to make sure we didn't do any off sides testing. Xavier seems pretty liberal, what with Jean and Scott cohabitating, but I think Rogue being underage was a stretch to his moral stanard. So I believe we have been lead through every cockamaime soul cleansing ritual this side of Outer Mongolia.

The music changes to announce her arrival, but I knew the moment she stepped into the room. Her scent has been indellable imprinted on my brain. I turn as though drawn by a string. A string tied between us and I catch my breath. Outside of that one shower incidant I have never seen more Rogue flesh exposed. She is wearing a slip of a dress with tiny straps and a low cut front. Her legs are covered to her toes in the deep burgandy velvet. It is a startling contrast to her pale flesh. She sees me staring and slowly she walks toward me the crowd parting like the Red Sea.

There is a strange feeling in the pit of my stomache. An odd aching flutter that I have never experienced before. As she stops before me it moves up to my chest and tighten's around my heart.

"Hello, Logan." she smilingly says as though it were any other time and place. Just, 'Hello, Logan.' like he isn't catching fire right before her eyes.

"Hello, Rogue." Is that my voice?

"Will you dance with me?" She asks and as if on cue a slow rhythem with a heavy beat starts to fill the room. I don't say anything I just take her hand and walk slowly backward till we are in the midst of the other dancers. The tightness has increased with the touch of my hand on hers and I don't think I can breath. At first I think she is draining me of my life force. Then I realise it is just my reaction to her touch. I slip my right arm around her waist and...freeze as my hand comes into contact with smooth skin. Now, I know I can't breath and that feeling that has been building inside me is so strong now that I know what it is. I'm dying. The look of her the feel of her is killing me.

Her eyes are wide as she looks at me. We stare into each other's eyes not bothering to disguise the want. At least on my part. For her it might be as simple as she doesn't know how to keep her thoughts hidden. Thoughts that are setting me on fire again.

Softly, I glide my smooth fingertips up her back between her shoulder blades and then down again. I want to know just how much of her is bared by this dress. My fingers flit over exposed flesh and my mind provides the picture of her standing the water cascading over her body as she stood beneath the shower. I had gone into that bathroom with every intention of telling her that we needed to step back. Think things through more clearly, but the sight of that creamy flesh through the shower door had wrenched that thought from my mind and I ended up fully dressed in a shower stall wishing to hell I'd let Jean cover my whole body in that Latex.

Her eyes are wide as my hand continues down to the very edge of her dress. Without realizing I have done it we are in the hallway leading to the elevator.

Her body still pressed intamatly to mine. I know that she can feel my reaction to her that she knows what that hard mass pressed into her belly means, but I am unwilling to hide it from her. I have been like this for the last two months. I watch as the color rises in her face. Then her eyes fall to my lips and she trembles. From fear? From need? I don't know.

I step away from her and her body sags as though its support has left it. Still holding her hand in mine I lead her to the elevator. She hesitates and glances toward the room filled with people celebrating her coming of age.

"You can go back if you want." my voice is husky and deep. Deeper than usual because of this arousal. That has consumed me. I watch her as she turns back to me and nerviously she licks her lips.

"No, no...it's okay." Then she steps toward the elevator. It is only a short ride to the third floor where her room is, but I can't stop touching her. I rake my fingers ever so gently down the center of her back and she archs it and moans softly. I am so hard, so turned on and I haven't even kissed her, yet.

I don't remember getting to her room I just remember the door shutting behind us. She steps further into the room and finally I see her exposed back. It is lovely, but marred by the sight of four red abrasions. I must not have been as gentle as I thought.

I am ashamed. With a low growl I step up behind her and fall to my knees. I press a kiss to the tender dimple at the crest of her lower back. Whispering I'm sorry as I slide my lips up the reddened flesh. She trembles in my arms. I am behind her and snake one arm around her waist to pull her backward into my body as my lips fall on her neck making her body arche again. Her head falling to my shoulder and her firm backside pressing into my hardness. I growl and nip her with my teeth. My left hand tangles in her hair as I run the right up between her breasts.

Her breathing is labored and it stops when I reach her left breast. Stroking it through her dress.

"Do you want me?" I ask. She nods her head. "Say it." I demand. "Say I want you Logan."

She hesitates for a moment and I prod. "Do you want me in side you?" I pull my hand from her breast and she whimpers. I push my hand down the front of her. I stop when I feel the heat of her even through the dress. "Here?" I stroke her there and she bites off a scream. Her teeth sinking into the sensious bottom lip I have been dreaming of. She nods again.

I won't take that as an answer though. My hand leaves her body and this time she does cry out.

"Log-an" My name. It is broken and I think that is the sexiest thing i have ever heard.

My hand is still in her hair as I lean close to her ear and say ",Are you afraid of me?" She shakes her head no. "Say it, Rogue." I know I am pushing her but I have to be sure.She has to say the words. So I tell her that.

"I want to be with you so bad, baby, but I won't if you can't say the words." Pressing my lips to her neck and ask again, "Are you afraid of me?"

"N-no." She puts her hands back and places one on each thigh pulling my hardness back to her softness.

"Do-uhm-do you trust me?" I can barely speak as I allow her to bring our bodies back together.

"Yeh-us," she stammers.

I put my hand to her strap and lower it slowly. My eyes on her body as one smooth breast is bared to my heated gaze. Then the other side and she is standing there the top of her dress pooled at her waist.

"Turn around." I order. She does and she is beautiful. My left hand is still in her hair. I lower my head my eyes on hers. Never leaving hers as my lips graze her breast. I see the shock and the need that ripple through her tightening her breast against my lips. Still keeping contact I gently use my tongue on the erect nipple. Just the tip. Just the barest of touches. She likes that. Likes that I watch her watch me. I smile just a bit and then wrap my lips around the tight bud. She sucks in a breath and then slumps into me. I put my right hand around her back to support her. My left still trapped in the silky length of her hair. Holding her trapped. Sliding my right hand down to her thighs I pick her up and startle a gasp from her lips. I stumble a bit and then press her against the wall. My body caging her against it. When I lower her feet to the floor. I ask her one more time. "Do you want me inside you?"

"God, yes, Logan." she says as though it has been drug from her. I strip her of her dress and she is standing before my in tiny black lace panties. Using both hands I lift her till I feel the hot moist barrier of her panties against the front of my now to tight slacks.

She has started to unbutton my shirt her fingers stumbling over the tiny buttons in her desire flooded state. Finally giving up she grasps the edges of the shirt and tears them apart. Raining a shower of pearl grey buttons around us. Her fingers greetily glide over my chest raking cool fingers through the hair that had grown back. I bury my face inher neck again. I am fully dressed an all I can think about is plunging my cock so deepily into her that we will never be seperated.

I am taking deep calming breaths trying to get enough control to move more slowly, but she isn't having any of that. She wraps her legs around me and squeezes with her inner thigh muscles. Then I feel her hands at my waist. Realising that she needs to lower her legs to get at my buckle she does and her hot center grazes the hot ridge that is straining for her. She can't work the buckle and she gives a frustrated cry and then pulls my hand from her back and puts it at my waist silently begging me to do it for her and I do.

Moving back ready to lead her to the bed I take her hand. My pants are undone and hanging open. She runs her eyes over me and then she is touching my waist above the band of my pants. With trembling fingers she brushes them down my legs. I kick of my shoes and before long I am clad only in my underwear. Pulling her hand again trying to lead her to the bed she stops me with a shack of her head and backs up against the wall. Her free hand on my shoulder.

"It's your first-" I start to say. Trying to remember why it is exactly that I am still seperated from her. I stop and try again. "Bed is better for you." Though the thought of being in her against a wall does hold a good deal of appeal I am trying to be considerate for once.

"No!" She speaks harshly. "Here!" Then she drops her hands top her waist and lowers her panties. kicking them to join my cloths in a heap at our feet. The sight sends a primal need shooting through me and to hell with consideration I push my underwear down and she gasps her small white hand reaching for the dark flesh that has been waiting to bury itself in her. I gasp at the touch and close my eyes. Letting her touch me as long as she wants. I am about to go insane when I feel her hand gently leave me to rest on my other shoulder.

I open my eyes and I know she is ready. Her face is flushed and the smell of her. I will thank god for my hieghtened senses. I can smell the musky scent that is curling up from her inner core. Taking hold of her waist I push her up the wall then move her to sit on the dresser and slip her boneless legs over my shoulders. Her eyes widen as I place her hands on the edge of the hard wood beside her bottom. She is afraid. I can smell it. "Trust me." I say as I lower my head to her. I use my nose to open that secret part of her. She jumps when I touch her secret the first time and moans as I reach out and touch it with my tongue. Her eyes are closed and I stop ", look at me." I growl. "Watch me." Her eyes open half way and watch as I stroke her again with my tongue.

She whimpers. I can feel how close she is and preversly I don't want her to lose control unless I am inside her. With my hands on her knees I pull them off my shoulders and spread her wide. I drink in the sight. Then I meet her eyes.

"Tell me." I say. She looks confused.

"Say it." I demand as she watches the tip of me press into her moist lower lips. "Say you love me!" I say forcfully. As I press a little further into her. She is so tight that I am afraid I might hurt her, but I want to be inside her so badly that even that though doesn't keep me from inching just a bit farther in to the scalding wet center of her. I am only an inch or so inside her, but it feels as though I have gone to the hilt. Yet, I wait to hear the words. The words that I have not heard in eighty-five years.

"I-love-you." she pants. Her hands at my waist pulling me. "More." She looks at me. "More-of-you-please."

At her pleading tone I thrust foreward sheathing myself and I am to the hilt. I see it in her eyes. I have hurt her. They are wide and a bit frightened. I run a hand over her face gently as though she were a spooked animal. She is losing control and I start to feel the drain of my life force.

"Its okay, baby." I sooth. "You can control it." I say between clenched teeth. "Concentrate, babe." She closes her eyes and a tear slides down her cheek. I can feel the moment that she wrestles it back under control. I smooth away her tear. "Its okay...shh..." he ran his hand up into her hair.

"B-but...I.."

"It's okay. Xavier said it might happen." I murmur roughly. "Said that if I hurt you it might happen."

"Why...?" she opens her eyes to look at me.

"I didn't want to make you tense. I thought if you knew you could lose it you would be to tense and I would hurt you more than I already have." He leaned in and brushed his lips to hers. This was why he hadn't kissed her before.

Taking hold of her I carry her to the bed and lay her gently back my body shaking with the need to move inside her, but instead I deny myself and continue kissing her until I feel her relax and then and only then do I move. Slowly I pull away from her moist center. The part of me that joins us is so ridged I think it, too, has become metal lined. Slowly I thrust back to the place I will forever call home.

As I pull out again I stop kissing her and look her in the eye. "I-Love-you!" I say.

Then as I pull out, "LOVE", in, "YOU".

"LOVE" ,and on it went, "YOU" For each stroke the mantra was the same.

I can feel her coming apart in me hands. Her eyes glazed and her lips moist as she repeats my mantra back to me. Punctuated with commands like, "Deeper oh god please!" and then long trembling breaths that are my name. I pull away from her enough to watch it happen. Watch the flush that rises from the place we are joined. I see it move up her belly over her chest and neck over her face and then I see her eyes change and I wait for it. Within moments she is screaming my name and arching up off the bed and I am lost. The way see looks as she loses control is the last coherant thought I have "...loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou!" I thrust harder, deeper as I join her.

We are both tired as I slump to my side maintaining our joined bodies. Then slide to my back holding her body to mine as she rests her body bonlessly atop me. Heaving for breath we lay in each others arms. I feel her smile as she lazily lets me support her. That smile turns into a giggle.

"What?" I ask. She with great effort lifts her head to look at me.

"And I thought the only thing you would give me for my birthday would be an answer."

Lost I stammer, "What?" My sex drained brain not able to follow the dots.

"The answer to my question." she said primily. I was still at a loss.

"What question?"

She looks at me a wicked sparkle in her eye as she runs her hand over to my nipple and teases it. "Why do guy's lift cars?" She said it with such earnestness that he went completely still for a moment. Then he started laughing so hard she thought he would never stop.

"Oh, kid." I pushed the hair from her face. "Come here and let me tell you."


THE END!!!! Kia Mira does the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!! How was it? Let me know.